Which is the best Prelims test series for UPSC 2021?

 Which is the best Prelims test series for UPSC 2021? 

As I am an aspirant preparing for USPC CSE, I think I am in a better place to give the right answer. Last year I have also written the UPSC mains and but because of some reasons, I was not able to make it to the final list. But forgiving one idea about the crash course for UPSC prelims 2022 I think I am the right person,

Last year I have joined the Vision IAS Prelims series plus EDEN IAS Mission Prelims. The reason for joining the Vision IAS test series was their name and fame, but I get disappointed because if one is facing any problem and any kind of self-doubt no one was accessible to solve your issues and Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi

The best thing about the EDEN IAS Mission Prelims programme was, the classes of the programme, supportive teachers, and one to one doubt sessions if you need them. 

So, credit for making me worth to sail through the storm called Prelims goes to EDEN IAS only.

They have designed the programme in such a way that it gives equal importance to both current affairs as well as the static portion.

I would suggest if one is in the thought of joining any crash course then it must be EDEN IAS MISSION PRELIMS, as you are not going to regret it.


Attempting the full-length paper comprising of 100 questions each time helps in making sure that as aspirants we are well versed with the pattern as well as get acquainted with the time duration. I have found them to be quite helpful.

Good Luck!!!

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post